QC Supervisor / Level III Inspector – Opening
QC Supervisor / Level III Inspector
General Job Description:
Position will include but not limited to, set-up and the use of inspection equipment, in-process and final inspection. Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. And Misc. other. Works under little supervision. A certain degree of creativity is required. Scheduling department as work load requires. Maintains supervision within department to ensure timely processing of various jobs.
Requirements of Mechanical Inspector:
- Strong mechanical inspection skills necessary
- Manufacturing and machining background necessary
- GDT (Geometric Dimensional Tolerance) understanding and application necessary
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) understanding and application.
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) experience desirable but not required
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), necessary
- 5+ years in the Metrology / Inspection field necessary
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Team player and positive motivator a must
- Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO9000 desirable.
- Prior experience as team lead or Supervisor desirable but not absolute.
Education Requirements of Mechanical Inspector:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
Antron is an AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- competitive wages
- long and short term disability
- paid vacation and holidays