QC Supervisor / Level III Inspector – Opening
QC Supervisor / Level III Inspector
General Job Description:
Position will include but not limited to, set-up and the use of inspection equipment, in-process and final inspection. Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. And Misc. other. Works under little supervision. A certain degree of creativity is required. Scheduling department as work load requires. Maintains supervision within department to ensure timely processing of various jobs.
Requirements of Mechanical Inspector:
- Strong mechanical inspection skills necessary
- Manufacturing and machining background necessary
- GDT (Geometric Dimensional Tolerance) understanding and application necessary
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) understanding and application.
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) experience desirable but not required
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), necessary
- 5+ years in the Metrology / Inspection field necessary
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Team player and positive motivator a must
- Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO9000 desirable.
- Prior experience as team lead or Supervisor desirable but not absolute.
Education Requirements of Mechanical Inspector:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
Antron is an AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- competitive wages
- long and short term disability
- paid vacation and holidays
Non-Discrimination Policy:Antron Engineering & Machine Co., Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.