Cutoff Saw / Utility Operator – Opening
Cutoff Saw / Utility Operator
- Receives in raw stock from vendors.
- Verifies that incoming material is correct and all necessary certifications are with the material.
- Cuts stock to needed length and issues it to the floor with appropriate travel and print.
- Is responsible for maintaining the raw material racks.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Uses Jobboss to pull foreman’s reports for the saw.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Reports to Manufacturing Manager. When required work as a Maintenance Helper. Replenish oils and coolant daily to the cnc machinery as required.
When required work as a driver for the Shipping department.
Work experience requirements:
- Manufacturing and/or machining background a must.
- Must work well with others and have good work ethics.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Antron Engineering & Machine Co., Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.
Antron is an AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- competitive wages
- long and short term disability
- paid vacation and holidays