Customer Service Representative
General Job Description:
- Process customer orders including evaluation of order requirements, data entry into MRP system and Contract Review activities.
- Work interdepartmentally with Estimating and Planning to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Follow up on customer requests for order changes and schedule verifications.
- Perform regular customer care calls to verify we are performing satisfactorily for the customer and ensure data is captured for matrix measurements including, but not limited to review of shipments, quotes, customer returns, stock status, etc…
- Work interdepartmentally with Shipping and Accounting to ensure customer issues are resolved quickly and efficiently as required.
- Work with customers to build kanban (stocking) programs for their products. Maintain communication with these sites to ensure proper product flow.
- Follow-up on customer returns and keep customers informed at all levels of production when needed.
- Document daily feedback as it comes in on customer feedback form.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, OutLook), necessary.
- 2+ years Customer Service Experience is preferred.
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Team player and positive motivator a must
Education Requirements – High School Diploma or its equivalent
Antron is an AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- Competitive wages
- Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401K & 401K Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Non-Discrimination Policy:Antron Engineering & Machine Co., Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.