One of Antron Engineering’s keys to success has been our dedicated and experienced employees. If you would like to become part of the team at Antron, the industry-leading precision machining and product assembly company, review the details of the opening(s) below.
To apply for any openings, or to get more information about careers at Antron, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]
General Job Description:
- Review customer supplied drawings and assembly packages.
- Will be required to spec and obtain pricing for material, plating, hardware, and any other requirements needed to make a complete part or full assembly. This information will then be entered into the quoting software.
- Read and understand machining and assembly drawings in order to map out routing requirements and enter into quoting software. Please review our website for a full list of machining capabilities and materials.
- Create and maintain material records for long running customer requirements.
- Responsible for communicating with customers to clarify prints or requirements.
- This position will also entail follow-up costing/evaluation of jobs that have run through the shop. Periodic updates will need to be made to master quotes and jobs yet to be run through the shop to capture changes for future runs.
- Processing ECO’s for customer changes will also be included in daily tasks.
- Will need to work with machine set up and operators to obtain input and feedback for the quoting process.
- Must have good phone and email skills to obtain information about quoting including costs when possible.
Work experience requirements:
- Must have background with CNC Milling, Turning & Screw Machines practices. Basic knowledge of Windows based programs is a must.
- Ability to effectively work in fast paced environment with a constructive, teamwork attitude is a must.
Must be able to read and understand basic blueprints in order to put together step by step instructions for machining operators. Detail oriented, flexible and reliable. Strong PC skills in order to pickup Windows based MRP system (JobBOSS Software System).
- High School graduate with engineering background. Or hands on work experience.
Antron is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- competitive wages
- long and short term disability
- paid vacation and holidays